Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Final Farewell... Love Elder Nixon


Well I am now officially Elder Nixon. My Stake President (My loving Dad) set me apart right after my wonderful open house at my Grandparents house. My Mother and Grandmother sure know how to host a wonderful party. It was wonderful to see all of the people I care about in Utah come to the open house tonight, I don't think I could have asked for it to go any better. It feels really overwhelming because I am the first grandson to go on a mission out of the United States and it is very exciting. I am very close to most of my Aunts and Uncles and it was sad to say goodbye knowing I would not see them for two years. I am really going to miss my family। However, I would not trade the opportunity to go on a mission for anything। I cant wait to spread the Gospel to the people of India (I hope the recent bombings in India do not effect my mission)! I know that the Church is true and Heavenly Father needs me in India.