Saturday, November 1, 2008

NEW PICTURES!!!

To keep the true essence of Billy, we decided that all this post would include is the pictures Billy sent and his hand-crafted captions. Enjoy!


This is the funniest sign I have seen in India. This place is so dirty and there is trash everywhere! I once asked a man for a trash can and he said, "Sir, you are in India, you are standing in it!" He wasn't joking, people throw trash everywhere!



You travel in a posh car... I travel in a tin can! Sometimes this automobile can get up to 30 Miles an hour, going down a very steep hill. *This is an auto. It charges by meter and the people who drive them live in them. They are very interesting people who tend to cheat people out of money. But, if he doesn't give me my change, I have been known to steal his chupples (sandals)! Just until he gives me my change that is. I always give them back! Ha ha.

No comments: